The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 01, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - COMMUNITY COALITION FOR HOUSING AS A HUMAN RIGHT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- The Gay Rights Community Takes the Lead for the Next Leg of the Race
By Jason Schneiderman - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Liberals and progressives from outside the LGBTQ community may find it prudent to accept the advantages of a movement in rebirth. As members of the community are doing work on the ground, nonprofits should be handling the behind-the-scenes details.
- Lawsuit Claims Uber Is “99.9% Inaccessible” To People With Mobility Disabilities
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
How hard is it for someone to get a wheelchair-accessible Uber in New York City? According to a new lawsuit, it’s pretty much impossible.Nonprofit legal center Disability Rights Advocates filed a class action lawsuit [PDF] on behalf of a coalition of disability groups and disabled individuals in New York City, claiming that the ride-hailing service is 99.9% …
- ISIS Convoy Reaches Militant-Held Syria After Coalition Stops Strikes, Activists Say
Thursday Sep 14, 2017
A 600-person convoy of fighters and their families has reached ISIS-controlled territory after the U.S.-led coalition ceased air striking the group’s route across Syria, the Syrian Observatory for Human Rights said.
- Working together to combat terrorists online
Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.