The gift will support the Institute for Genomic Medicine, one of the first ventures focused on personalized pediatric medicine at a children's hospital in the United States....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COMMUNITY CARE PEDIATRICS, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Nationwide Foundation Awards $10 Million for Pediatric Innovation Fund
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Friday Jun 2, 2017
- San Francisco Could Be First City To Ban Sale Of Flavored Liquid Nicotine
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Last fall, the American Academy of Pediatrics called for a ban on flavored tobacco products. Now, one city is poised to do just that: San Francisco took steps this week to become the first city to approve a sales ban on flavored vaping liquids in a bid to prevent young adults from becoming addicted to the products. The Associated …
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Medicaid Cuts Could Undermine Services for People with Disabilities Living in the Community
By Jason Schneiderman - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The American Health Care Act, with its massive Medicaid cuts, threatens the independent living movement.
- Stonewall Inn Project to Preserve Stories Behind a Gay Rights Monument
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
A $1 million grant will go toward conserving the oral histories of those who lived through the 1969 riots.
- Five Sites of New York’s L.G.B.T. History
Monday Jun 19, 2017
Jacob Riis Park, a Manhattan church, the Bum Bum Bar and more. In 360 degrees, visit five sites that helped shape New York City’s L.G.B.T. community and its history.
- Achieving Full Potential of Children with Autism Through PLAY
Tuesday May 30, 2017
The PLAY (Play and Language for Autistic Youngsters) Project is a parent coaching model for early, intensive interventions that promote the full potential of children diagnosed with autism. “Our mission is to help parents form a joyous relationship with their children who have autism,” says Richard Solomon, MD, founder and medical director of The PLAY -
- 3D-Printed Ovarian Bioprosthesis Overcomes Sterility in Mice
Friday May 19, 2017
Optimizing an extracellular matrix scaffold for ovarian follicle implantation helps create successful bioprosthesis for restoring fertility in sterile mice.