The arrival of 62 Hasidic families in Jersey City is part of a major influx of ultra-Orthodox Jews to communities around New York City.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Sep 27, 1994)
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 1976
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1976 - COMMUNITY AUTO PARTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Uneasy Welcome as Ultra-Orthodox Jews Extend Beyond New York
By JOSEPH BERGER - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- ‘Everybody Went Totally Mad’: 2nd Night of Violence in Hamburg
By MELISSA EDDY and DAVID SHIMER - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
Organizers of the main march said about 76,000 people were taking part, and tens of thousands of police officers were mobilized to keep watch.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Advance Auto Parts Stock Falls After Profit Miss
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Advance Auto Parts’ stock is on track to have its biggest single-day decline as a public company as the retailer on Tuesday dimmed its outlook on sales growth.
- Why the Auto Industry Is Betting Big on an Uncertain Future
Thursday Sep 21, 2017
Johnson Matthey is investing heavily in battery parts despite an extremely wide range of predictions for the future of electric cars.
- Impossible Burger’s ‘Secret Sauce’ Highlights Challenges of Food Tech
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
The start-up is finding out what happens when a fast-moving venture capital business runs into the staid world of government regulation.