Corporate giants once had all-powerful chiefs with domains to match. But activist investors and technological change are remaking the executive suite.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Sep 24, 1997)
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 16, 1993
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1993 - COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Decline of the Baronial C.E.O.
By NELSON D. SCHWARTZ - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- 17 Popular Association Management Software (AMS) Options
By Terry Ibele [Learning Apricot] - Monday Jun 19, 2017
If you’d like to know more about how association management software can save your association time and money, read on. I’ll explain exactly what it is, what to consider when evaluating options, and 17 of the most popular options to choose from.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- With Health Law in Flux, Insurers Scramble to Meet Filing Deadline
By REED ABELSON - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Anthem, a major player in the Obamacare exchanges, announced that it would withdraw from Wisconsin and Indiana next year, along with Ohio.
- Nebraska Democratic Official Ousted for Scalise Comment
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The Nebraska Democratic Party removed a party official from his post Thursday after he was recorded saying he was glad U.S. Rep. Steve Scalise got shot and that he wished the Louisiana Republican had died.
- Marketing By Fiat: Cialis Santa And The Real Fizzle
Friday Dec 2, 2016
Is there anything cheesier than a "naughty" Santa? Well, yes. The Fiat "Black Friday Event" commercial manages to pack in so many sexist, culturally tone-deaf, throwback, and cringe-making elements in30 seconds that it's hard to know where to begin.
- Insurers Battle Families Over Costly Drug for Fatal Disease
By KATIE THOMAS - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The case of Exondys 51 poses emotionally charged issues for families of young boys with a rare illness, who are fighting companies to get coverage for an expensive drug approved on a lower bar of proof.
- ‘This Is an Intentional Slap in the Face’ to All Women
By LELA MOORE and TALYA MINSBERG - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate the Bill Cosby verdict, the Senate health care bill and the resignation of Uber’s C.E.O.