What the public has a right to know about the management of the Alamo has a lot to do with the difference between government and nonprofit money and administration.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COMMERCIAL CONTRACTING & CONSTRUCTION, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Under What Conditions are Nonprofits Subject to Public Records Laws?
By Suja Amir - Tuesday May 30, 2017
- Venables Bell & Partners To Create Audi Super Bowl Commercial
Thursday Sep 6, 2012
Audi is launching new advertising as part of its media commitment to the NFL. The campaign backs the 2013 Audi S variants and will be created by San Francisco-based Venables Bell & Partners.
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
- Uber’s First-Ever U.K. TV Commercial Is . . . Actually Pretty Boring
By Jeff Beer - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Looks like the company’s new chief brand officer, Bozoma Saint John, can’t arrive fast enough.
WHAT: Uber’s first-ever TV ad in Britain.
- Is Privatizing the Management of Public Lands a Solution to Sustaining Them?
By Jim Schaffer - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
The creation of national and state parks is an expression of faith in the future. It is a pact between generations.
- A Former Navy SEAL On The Hidden Influencers In Every Team
By Chris Fussell - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
To spot who they are, have every new hire follow this rule for 90 days.
In 2010, I was an executive officer in the Navy, splitting my time between U.S. headquarters and being deployed to an international location. This arrangement proved tricky as my responsibilities at headquarters grew, so I was authorized to hire a civilian to handle budget management, equipment maintenance, travel, and training coordination, among other functions.
- Growbots raises $2.5M for its machine learning-based sales automation platform
By Frederic Lardinois - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Growbots uses machine learning to provide sales teams with the right leads to kickstart their outbound sales process. The service, which argues that its product can save each member of a sales team a few days of work every month, today announced that it has raised a $2.5 million funding round from Buran VC, Lighter Capital and a number of angel investors. This brings the company’s… Read More
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.