The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COMMACK CARDS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- What You Need to Know About Online Gift-Card Exchanges
By Lauren Goode - Monday Dec 30, 2013
The gift-giving season is over. Here’s how to turn in that gift card you don’t want -- for cash -- or buy other gift cards on the cheap.
- Fresh Target Breach Cards Hitting Black Market
By InformationWeek - Friday Feb 28, 2014
A Bitcoin-powered marketplace is selling stolen card data in small batches, offering card validity guarantees, an RSA presentation reveals.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- Man Admits He Helped Steal 94,000 Credit, Debit Card Numbers From Michaels Stores
By Mary Beth Quirk - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
If you can stretch your memory all the way back to the spring of 2011, before data breaches seemed commonplace, perhaps you will recall when Michaels warned customers that PIN pad information at some of its stores might have been exposed. Now, a California man has admitted his role in a conspiracy to swipe 94,000 credit and debit card …
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Hour of Devastation spoiler: Sink your fangs into this new split card
By Ars Staff - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
With the rampaging return of Nicol Bolas, here's an exclusive MTG card: Driven to Despair.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal