Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - COMITE DE DAMAS PERUANAS DE WESTCHESTER, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- All de Blasio's Children
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
New York’s mayor gives up control to block more charter schools.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- DeVos's Gainful Redeployment
Friday Jun 16, 2017
She withdraws two rules that punished for-profit schools.
- Veteran Microsoft Engineer Jon DeVaan Leaving After Almost 30 Years
By Ina Fried - Monday Dec 30, 2013
DeVaan is one of several longtime technical execs whose position in Redmond has been unclear since a September reorganization of the Windows unit.
- De Blasio to Unveil Plan for Rikers While Warning It ‘Will Not Be Easy’
By MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The proposal solidifies the mayor’s stance on closing the troubled jail complex, a goal that he was reluctant to embrace until recently.
- Mayor de Blasio Comments on Meeting With Trump
Wednesday Nov 16, 2016
New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio says he met with President-elect Donald Trump to express New Yorkers' concerns about what his administration could bring. Photo: AP