Say what you will about American Apparel founder Dov Charney, but the man is persistent. After he was ousted as CEO of the company he started, he made a failed takeover bid to get it back. Now he’s returned with a brand that doesn’t do much to distance Charney from his past, replacing “American” apparel with Los Angeles …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COMING BACK APPAREL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Ousted American Apparel Founder Dov Charney Tries Again With ‘Los Angeles Apparel’
By Mary Beth Quirk - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
- Economic Trends: The Amazon-Walmart Showdown That Explains the Modern Economy
By NEIL IRWIN - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The battle to sell men’s shirts and food, and just about everything else, is a competition that will define the future of retail.
- On the Runway: Ken’s New Look(s), Deconstructed
By VANESSA FRIEDMAN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
The diversification of Barbie’s boyfriend has also resulted in his fashionization — and a man bun. Is that a good thing?
- Faith and Family, in Transition
By JOHN LELAND - Friday Jun 16, 2017
An evangelical minister reassesses his Brooklyn ministry when his father, also a minister, comes out as a transgender woman.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Blue Jeans Get Their Game Back
Monday Jun 12, 2017
Denim makers including Levi Strauss & Co. and Gap Inc.’s Old Navy see signs of a comeback in jeans sales, as they add more flexibility and comfort to win back shoppers from leggings.