NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - COMBAT WOUNDED VETERANS OF AMERICA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Maine estate becomes donor-funded retreat for wounded veterans
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Jul 26, 2017
- Wounded veterans go to extremes in sports program - Japanese siblings accept WWII soldier's flag from US veteran
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Veteran accused of pouring acid on dogs, gouging their eyes out
By Fox News - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
A U.S. Navy veteran in California has been accused of soaking two dogs with acid and gouging their eyes out. David Herbert, 36, was arrested Wednesday in Oceanside after authorities executed a search warrant of his home, Fox 5 San Diego reported. Herbert is a disabled veteran who was honorably discharged from the Navy after...
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- California Deputy Killed, 2 Others Wounded, in Shootout
Thursday Aug 31, 2017
Deputy Robert French, a 21-year veteran of the Sacramento County Sheriff's Department, died from a gunshot wound to his side, Sheriff Scott Jones said.