Rep. Greg Gianforte of Montana settled a civil suit for assaulting a reporter by donating to a nonprofit that focuses on protecting reporters, just days after Attorney General Jeff Sessions declared that the DOJ would no longer seek such third-party payments as part of part of federal settlements.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COLUMBUS BUILDERS INC
AROUND THE WEB
- MT Congressional Candidate Who Assaulted Reporter Makes $50K Reparation through Nonprofit
By Ruth McCambridge - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Create a Stunning Membership Website with One of These 10 Membership Website Builders
By Terry Ibele [Learning Apricot] - Thursday May 25, 2017
If you’re planning on building a membership website, here are the top ten membership website builders and their features.
- Home builders expect to do a lot more in 2015
By email@example.com (MarketWatch.com) - Tuesday Dec 16, 2014
The National Association of Home Builders' chief economist predicts single-family home construction will rise 25% next year due to pent-up demand that wasn't satisfied this year.
- The price of being the king of affordable housing
Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Innovative idea for subway system's L-pocalypse, but it won't work
By Erik Engquist - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Sprout Social launches Twitter bot builder
By Khari Johnson - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In the latest move to bring more bots to Twitter Direct Messages, Sprout Social today announced the launch of its Bot Builder platform. Bot Builder is geared toward helping social media, customer service, and engagement teams create their own Twitter bots for conversations in Direct Messages. Like bot-maker platforms for other chat apps, Bot Builder […]
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Eaux Claires recap: the best and worst of Justin Vernon's festival
By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - By Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Sunday Jun 18, 2017