Family members of people killed in an attack in Jordan shouldn't be able to proceed with a lawsuit accusing Twitter of encouraging terrorism, the microblogging service argues.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COLT COURT LLC
2013 - LOFT ROAD LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Twitter Urges Court To Reject Bid To Revive Lawsuit Over ISIS Attack
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
- Trump Loses Travel Ban Ruling in Appeals Court
By ADAM LIPTAK - Monday Jun 12, 2017
It was the second court to weigh in on the dispute over the president’s executive order, which the Supreme Court has also been asked to review.
- The Sports Retort, Dec. 22, 2014
Monday Dec 22, 2014
What does Andrew Luck's fantasy week of doom say about the Colts' chances to surprise in this year's NFL playoffs?
- Turkish Court Finds Judge Guilty of Terrorism
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A Turkish court sentenced a United Nations court judge accused of ties to the group blamed for last year’s failed coup to seven years in prison.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Supreme Court rules: Offensive trademarks must be allowed
By Joe Mullin - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Justice Samuel Alito: "Giving offense is a viewpoint."