NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
4800 MCDONALD ROAD
SYRACUSE, NEW YORK, 13215
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - COLORS OF AUTUMN SALON AND SPA, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Do Coniferous Plants Change Color – Learn About Conifer Color Change
By Liz Baessler - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Legislature set to adjourn without deal on mayoral control of schools
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
New York lawmakers are ready to leave Albany—though they haven't yet agreed to extend Mayor Bill de Blasio's control of New York City schools.The Senate and Assembly are scheduled to wrap up...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Carrie Preston sharpened her mani-pedi skills for ‘Claws’
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
If “Steel Magnolias” were rewritten by Quentin Tarantino and directed by Pedro Almodovar, you’d end up with something very much like “Claws.” TNT’s eccentric drama takes a group of women who work at Florida Nail Artisans of Manatee County and puts them in harm’s way — when the salon’s owner, Desna (Niecy Nash), finds herself...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Architects of Social Responsibility: Views of Humanitarian Architecture in Practice
By Jason Schneiderman - Tuesday Jun 6, 2017
What is the role of architecture in civil society, and how has the field’s involvement in humanitarian work changed the profession?
- Aspiring Nonprofit Leaders of Color Face Structural Bias, Study Finds
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The report from the Building Movement Project and the Casey Foundation finds that people of color are no less qualified or ambitious than whites but face systemic bias....