DIYers were treated to 24 hours worth of live-streamed DIY projects to kick off the launch of Krylon ColorMaster's line of spray paints. "The Krylon ColorMaster Challenge: 24 Projects in 24 Hours"tackled home improvement renovations with help from Jeff Devlin, host of DIY Network's "I Hate My Bath" and a licensed contractor.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COLORS AND COLORS PAINTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Watching Paint Dry Is More Productive Than You'd Think
Monday Jul 29, 2013
- Aspiring Nonprofit Leaders of Color Face Structural Bias, Study Finds
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The report from the Building Movement Project and the Casey Foundation finds that people of color are no less qualified or ambitious than whites but face systemic bias....
- Best color LED smart bulbs
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Today’s color-tunable bulbs are brighter and easier to control than ever, but choosing the right one for your environment remains a challenge.
- What Is Color Blocking: Tips On Color Blocking With Plants
By Darcy Larum - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
- Hands-on: Android O Preview 3 is 8.0, has a sweet colored media notification
By Ron Amadeo - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Android O can now automatically color media notifications based on the album art.
- Hands-on with Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle: A colorful XCOM-like quest
By Sam Machkovech - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Switch tactical RPG lands this August. Will it be combat-ready in time?
- Do Coniferous Plants Change Color – Learn About Conifer Color Change
By Liz Baessler - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Welcome to the softer side of gutted Sears stores
By John Biggs - Monday Jun 12, 2017
If there is any indication of the cultural import and effect of the “millennials” – a term I dislike for reasons I will explain later – look no further than America’s malls. The Baby Boomer hubris and NIMBYism that sent malls into further and further orbits from city centers has come home to roost and it promises to change the face of retail in a big way. First,… Read More