The Consumer Financial Protection Bureau has collected nearly $12 billion for 29 million consumers in refunds and canceled debts. Will it be defanged?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COLORADO FINANCIAL SERVICE CORPORATION
AROUND THE WEB
- Republicans Want to Sideline This Regulator. But It May Be Too Popular.
By STEVE EDER, JESSICA SILVER-GREENBERG and STACY COWLEY - Thursday Aug 31, 2017
- A Grim Centennial: The Russia That Could Have Been
Friday Jul 14, 2017
July 2017 is the centennial of one of the greatest disasters in modern history: the "July Days."
- Financial Institutions Bank on Change to Stay Competitive
By John Edwards Technology Journalist & Author - Friday Aug 4, 2017
Corporate transformation seen as the best way to counter digital disruption and address other key challenges.
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Big Banks Set to Pay Out Largest Dividends in a Decade
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Passing grades on the Fed’s stress tests illustrate how the banking system has sufficiently rebuilt its capital levels since the 2008 financial crisis.
- Boston Tech Watch: GE, Optimus Ride, Tufin, Zaius, Dispatch & More
By Jeff Engel - Friday Jun 16, 2017
This week in Boston tech, we’re tracking the latest moves by General Electric (in addition to its big CEO transition), Boston’s efforts to become a hub for driverless car development, the latest Boston-Israel business connection, and more. Read on for details. —It was a busy week for GE (NYSE: GE). The giant Boston-based corporation named […]