NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 26, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
CORPORATION SERVICE COMPANY
80 STATE STREET
ALBANY, NEW YORK, 12207
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COLOR COMMON, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Applying Acaricide Insecticides: Using An Acaricide For Tick Control
By Ilana Goldowitz Jimenez - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Aspiring Nonprofit Leaders of Color Face Structural Bias, Study Finds
By email@example.com (Kyoko Uchida) - Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
The report from the Building Movement Project and the Casey Foundation finds that people of color are no less qualified or ambitious than whites but face systemic bias....
- Best color LED smart bulbs
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Today’s color-tunable bulbs are brighter and easier to control than ever, but choosing the right one for your environment remains a challenge.
- What Is Color Blocking: Tips On Color Blocking With Plants
By Darcy Larum - Thursday Jun 8, 2017