A city-building game set at the start of humanity's galactic civilization era.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COLONIE PACIFIC LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Sand worms and lightning: Aven Colony takes city-building to exoplanets
By Ars Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Barber and Osgerby’s Pacific Task Chair Will Make You Want To Go To Work
By Elizabeth Stinson - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The designers' first task chair marries ergonomics with sleek design.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Become Human’s big choice is … violence or pacifism?
By Stephanie Chan - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Detroit: Become Human got a brand new trailer at today’s Sony event at the Electronic Entertainment Expo in Los Angeles. David Cage’s studio Quantic Dream first announced the title at Paris Game Week in 2015. It’s an action-adventure game set in a dystopian future where androids have integrated into society with various degrees of success. The […]
- Katagalugan? Maharlika? The Philippines Might Need a New Name
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Filipino Congressman Gary Alejano is pushing for a change so the country, named after a 16th century Spanish king, can shake off its colonial past and establish its own national identity.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal