NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - COLONIE JUNIOR RAIDERS FOOTBALL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Junior's Restaurants Doubles-Down in Theater District
Sunday Jun 11, 2017
The owners of Junior’s Restaurant is taking the unusual step of opening a second deli-diner near another 275-seat location in the same neighborhood.
- Sand worms and lightning: Aven Colony takes city-building to exoplanets
By Ars Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A city-building game set at the start of humanity's galactic civilization era.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- FSTA draft analysis, sleepers, strategy and more
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Cory Bonini and Ryan Bonini of The Huddle offer their thoughts about drafting from the No. 1 spot; Steve Gardner from No. 7.
- American Airlines Bid Puts Qatar Airways' Chief in New Role: Raider
Friday Jun 23, 2017
Akbar Al Baker, the Qatar carrier’s sometimes abrasive CEO, isn’t backing down from his bid for a stake in American Airlines despite opposition from the target’s chief, its pilots and unions.
- The Raiders Are Gonna Need A Place To Crash For A While. Why Not Mexico?
Tuesday Apr 4, 2017
Now that the dust has settled on the Raiders' move to Las Vegas and the gold glimmer has worn off a bit, one thing is clear about the relocation - the short-term consequences are bad for everyone.
- Ex-Vanderbilt football player found guilty of rape
By Associated Press - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
A jury has convicted a former Vanderbilt University football player charged in the 2013 rape of an unconscious female student. After deliberating for about 15 hours, the jury on Friday evening found Brandon Banks guilty of aggravated rape and aggravated sexual battery. He was found not guilty on five other counts. Banks was one of...