The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 31, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COLONIAL FUEL & FOOD INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
- Trump Accused Of Violating Constitution By Blocking Twitter Users
Wednesday Jun 7, 2017
"It is plain that our clients were blocked from your account on the basis of their viewpoints," the Knight First Amendment Institute says in a letter to the White House
- IKEA Investigating Reports Of Shiny Serving Bowls That Can Set Food On Fire
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
These days, most products involved in sudden fires involve malfunctioning batteries, or poorly built fuel lines. But then there’s the IKEA bowl — and the flaming fruit contained therein — that serve as a reminder that you sometimes only really need the sun and the right shiny surface to start a fire.A Swedish man told Aftonbladet (via The Local…
- Amazon Deal for Whole Foods Starts a Supermarket War
By RACHEL ABRAMS and JULIE CRESWELL - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The grocery-store industry now faces, in addition to overseas competitors, a deep-pocketed rival with a track record of moving customers online.
- Amazon to Buy Whole Foods in $13.4 Billion Deal
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and NICK WINGFIELD - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The deal is the online giant’s latest push into food retailing.
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- How Whole Foods Became the Organic Giant
By ERIC OWLES - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Over several decades, John Mackey grew a 2,000 square-foot store in Austin into a $13.4 billion deal with Amazon.