Leaders at University of Louisville Foundation enriched themselves by depleting endowments. But that’s just part of the story.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - COLLISION FORENSICS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Forensic Audit Details Abuses at University of Louisville Foundation
By Michael Wyland - Monday Jun 12, 2017
- Seven U.S. Sailors Confirmed Dead After Collision With Cargo Ship
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The bodies of the seven sailors were recovered from inside the USS Fitzgerald as the investigation into what caused the collision off the coast of Japan continues.
- A Look at Earlier Collisions Involving Navy Vessels
By MAYA SALAM - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Maritime collisions involving two ships are rare, but they do happen. And some of them have been deadly.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Espionage suspect totally thought messages to Chinese intel were deleted
By Sean Gallagher - Friday Jun 23, 2017
"Mallory expressed surprise at seeing some secure message history."
- U.S. Destroyer Is Damaged in a Collision Near Japan, and Seven Sailors Are Reported Missing
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Japanese television showed what appeared to be heavy damage to the starboard side of the American detroyer Fitzgerald, which appeared to be stationary in the water.
- Japan Says Deadly Ship Collision Happened Earlier Than Reported
By MAKIKO INOUE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Japan’s Coast Guard is now investigating an inaccuracy in the timeline of the crash, in which seven United States sailors were killed.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.