The bodies of the seven sailors were recovered from inside the USS Fitzgerald as the investigation into what caused the collision off the coast of Japan continues.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COLLISION DEPOT AUTO BODY REPAIR INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Seven U.S. Sailors Confirmed Dead After Collision With Cargo Ship
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
- As Sailors’ Bodies Are Flown to U.S., Fitzgerald Inquiries Intensify
By MOTOKO RICH - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The United States Navy and Coast Guard, and the Japanese authorities, ramped up their investigations in the collision of a cargo vessel and an American warship.
- Tesla Replaces Chief of Self-Driving Software
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Chris Lattner, who Tesla announced in January was hired from Apple Inc. as vice president of Autopilot software, has left Elon Musk’s Silicon Valley auto maker.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- 2017 Surface Pro least repairable ever; Surface Laptop is made of glue
By Peter Bright - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Compact design continues to be at odds with maintenance and repairability.
- A Look at Earlier Collisions Involving Navy Vessels
By MAYA SALAM - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Maritime collisions involving two ships are rare, but they do happen. And some of them have been deadly.
- U.S. Destroyer Is Damaged in a Collision Near Japan, and Seven Sailors Are Reported Missing
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Japanese television showed what appeared to be heavy damage to the starboard side of the American detroyer Fitzgerald, which appeared to be stationary in the water.
- Japan Says Deadly Ship Collision Happened Earlier Than Reported
By MAKIKO INOUE - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Japan’s Coast Guard is now investigating an inaccuracy in the timeline of the crash, in which seven United States sailors were killed.