As Education Secretary Betsy DeVos moves forward with her plan to review the federal government’s policy regarding sexual assault and harassment on college campuses, the acting head of the Department’s Civil Rights division is now apologizing for making an unsubstantiated and unsourced claim that nine in ten of these assault allegations are baseless and can be tied back to nothing …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 14, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COLLEGE PLANNING 101, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Education Dept. Civil Rights Chief Sorry For Saying 90% Of College Rape Claims Are Result Of Bad Breakups
By Chris Morran - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- France Inc. Lauds Macron's Plan to Loosen Labor Rules
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
French president is counting on private-sector hiring rather than public spending to spur the employment recovery.
- Pittsburgh Gets a Tech Makeover
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Jul 22, 2017
The city is newly stylish, with hyped restaurants and an Ace hotel, thanks to a steady flow of Carnegie Mellon grads who decided to stay.
- Asian American legal group supports DOJ plan to probe race-based college admissions
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Verizon to Compete With AT&T for Public-Safety Customers
Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
Verizon Communications Inc. said it is building dedicated lanes at the core of its U.S. network for firefighters and other first responders, a bid to compete with AT&T Inc.’s plans for its own public-safety network.