Why is “choice” in matters of one’s personal health suddenly a bad thing?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - COLLEEN C. PIAZZA, MA, MENTAL HEALTH COUNSELOR, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'Junk Insurance' vs. 'Junk News' at the NY Times
Monday Jul 17, 2017
- NY police seize veteran's guns after order deems him, wrongfully, as 'mentally defective'
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 16, 2017
- Fatal Police Shooting of Seattle Woman Raises Mental Health Questions
By MATTHEW HAAG - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Officers killed Charleena Lyles, a 30-year-old with a history of mental illness who was clutching a knife, the authorities said. Her family said there was no reason to shoot.
- Your Instagram Posts May Hold Clues to Your Mental Health
By NIRAJ CHOKSHI - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
From the colors in photos to the filters chosen, Instagram users with a history of depression present the world differently, a study suggests.
- Some Companies Want You to Take a Mental-Health Day
Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
More companies are trying to destigmatize mental illness and encourage workers to use mental-health days for their original intent.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.