Skyrim VR, God of War, new Shadow of the Colossus remaster, and much more.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 10, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
LOUIS M. SPIZZIRRO, ESQ.
165 BRONX RIVER ROAD
YONKERS, NEW YORK, 10704
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COLLECTORS STATION & AWESOME ITEMS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Spider-Man closes out PlayStation E3 presser with web-slinging awesomeness
By Sam Machkovech - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Nike to Sell Some Items Directly to Amazon
Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Nike has agreed to sell some of its products directly to Amazon.com Inc., a person familiar with the matter said, a concession by the sneaker giant that it can no longer afford to ignore the online retailing behemoth.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Amazon Will Let Customers Try On Clothes Before Buying
By NICK WINGFIELD - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Amazon Wardrobe, part of the Prime service and part of the company’s effort to expand in apparel, will let customers order three to 15 items of clothing without buying it.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- 'Automobile,' 'Bloomberg Businessweek' Relaunch, More Features And Digital Options
Thursday Jun 15, 2017
The new Automobile will feature more coverage on the collector car market, automotive design and technology, as well as personalities and visionaries in the industry. Businessweek also unveiled aredesigned app customized by region, a revamped site and a new regionalized email newsletter, called "Daily IQ."