As part of its ongoing efforts to crack down on unscrupulous debt collectors, the Federal Trade Commission has accused a North Carolina company of running a “phantom” debt collection scheme that went after people for money that they did not actually owe.The FTC announced today that it had filed a complaint accusing ACDI Group LLC and Solutions to Portfolios …
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - COLLECT PROS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Debt Collector Accused Of Taking Money From People Who Didn’t Owe Anything
By Ashlee Kieler - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- Video game trade group sees pros and cons in new Trump administration
By Kyle Orland - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Good: Tax cuts, visa reform, IP protection. Bad: “Exclusionary” policies.
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Where Are The Qualified Customer Care Pros? Everywhere!
Tuesday Sep 24, 2013
Customer service was once overshadowed by product selection, availability and price. Today, as customer care continues to be the point of brand differentiation, business leaders are laser-focused theimportance of excellent service experiences and retaining existing customers. As a result, organizations in every industry are working to improve the quality and relevance of customer interactions.
- PR Pros Believe White House Has Tarnished The Industry, Most Would Not Work For Trump
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
An overwhelming majority (73%) of industry professionals believe the Trump Administration's White House communications team has negatively impacted public perceptions of the public relationsprofession. That's the conclusion of a survey of an online survey of 902 PR industry executives conducted by the USC Center for Public Relations at the Annenberg School for Communication andJournalism.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.