Seven months after Honda Motor announced plans to collaborate with self-driving car pioneer Waymo LLC, little progress has been made, Honda’s chief executive said.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - COLLABORATIVE COMMUNICATION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Honda-Waymo Talks Stuck in Slow Lane, CEO Says
Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- A Divorce Report Caps Scaramucci’s Explosive First Week on the Job
By KATIE ROGERS - Monday Jul 31, 2017
News that the White House communications director and his wife were breaking up kept intrigue swirling during Anthony Scaramucci’s dramatic Washington debut.
- Emotional Intelligence: Tech’s Damaging Myth of the Loner Genius Nerd
By CLAIRE CAIN MILLER - Saturday Aug 12, 2017
In truth, interpersonal skills like collaboration, communication and empathy are vital to career success in technology.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- The Future of Ride-Hailing Apps, as Seen by Grab
Friday Jun 9, 2017
Anthony Tan, CEO of Grab, Uber's main rival in Southeast Asia, said at WSJ D.Live Asia conference that the Singapore-based ride-hailing company is betting on closer collaboration with taxi firms and innovations such as "chat-bots" to communicate with customers.
- Unified Data Simplifies Post-Event Email Marketing Efforts
Monday Aug 7, 2017
Unifying event data can lead to far more effective email communication and post-event marketing efforts, says Michelle Wyatt, CEO of cloud-based event management software CadmiumCD.