Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COLLABORATION PLANNING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Tenement Museum in New York Names Its New President
By JOSHUA BARONE - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Kevin Jennings, a former nonprofit leader and Obama official, plans to expand the museum’s reach through virtual and augmented reality.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Another Local Arts Organization, Another Multi-institutional Governance Issue
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Watching collaboration around the development of a local arts group evolve is wonderful. But sometimes, as time goes on, the whole endeavor becomes victim to misaligned understandings.
- Collaboration Is Key: Coping With the New Administration
By Allison Porter - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The fundraising industry deserves kudos for the collaborative spirit in which we have always worked, and I hope that it trickles up to other institutions as an effective way to counter the dismantling of our agencies, free speech and democracy as we know it...
The post Collaboration Is Key: Coping With the New Administration appeared first on NonProfit PRO.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- The tragedy of FireWire: Collaborative tech torpedoed by corporations
By Ars Staff - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
"Show us that it's being adopted in the industry, and we'll put it in.”