SPONSORED: Presented by Intel You might think it’s pretty easy to start a new game development shop and craft a hit when your résumé reads as a who’s-who of game development royalty. That’s not the case, though, as even Jason Coleman, founder and President of Sparkypants can attest. His credits include working with legends such as […]
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 22, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2014 - COLEMAN HENLEY, JR., MD, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Refocus. Rebuild. Remake something new.
By VB Staff - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- 7 Frank Lloyd Wright Windows to Go Home
By EVE M. KAHN - Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
A newly restored house in Buffalo by Frank Lloyd Wright receives a bountiful stained-glass gift from the University of Victoria in Canada.
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Lawyer for Donald Trump Jr. says new NY Times report 'much ado about nothing' - WH: Donald Trump Jr. 'did not collude with anybody'
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- Firefighter arrested for using heroin while on duty
By Associated Press - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
MOULTON, Ala. — An Alabama firefighter who authorities say used heroin and other drugs while on duty faces multiple charges. News outlets report that 27-year-old Christopher Allen Henley with the Moulton Fire Department was arrested Wednesday and admitted to consuming narcotics during his shifts. The Lawrence County Sheriff’s Department says deputies learned Henley was purchasing...
- Branding Your NPO’s Biggest Dreams
By Andy Segedin - Friday Aug 4, 2017
National Harbor, Md. — “I have a plan,” Martin Luther King Jr. declared from the steps of the Lincoln Memorial following the March on Washington…