A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COLEMAN AND COMPANY SPEECH THERAPY, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Protesters Outside ‘Julius Caesar’ in Central Park, and Laughs Inside
By EMILY PALMER and MAYA SALAM - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Just a day after the “Shakespeare in the Park” play was interrupted by protesters who rushed on stage, a few demonstrators picketed, and the production was adjusted to address the episode.
- AT&T CEO: ‘Tolerance Is for Cowards’ in Speech on Racial Tensions
Friday Sep 30, 2016
Addressing hundreds of employees at a company diversity event last week, AT&T Inc. CEO Randall Stephenson lamented how racial tensions are ripping apart American communities. Video/Image: Joshua Fields/YouTube
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Facebook Will Use Artificial Intelligence to Find Extremist Posts
By SHEERA FRENKEL - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Under pressure from governments to counter inappropriate content, the social media company will pair new technology with human moderators.
- Craft Brewers Want Off Beer Review Site After Learning AB InBev Is An Owner
By Ashlee Kieler - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Many craft brewers rely on word of mouth and good, honest reviews to reach new customers, but some beer makers are questioning whether an independent beer review website can remain untainted even after the world’s largest beer company buys an ownership stake.According to the New York Times, Delaware-based Dogfish Head and Brooklyn’s Sixpoint breweries are among the bigger names …