'The Late Show' host Stephen Colbert paid a visit to the Russian late night TV program 'Evening Urgant,' where he joked about a 2020 run.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COLBERT ENTERPRISES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Stephen Colbert Jokes He’s ‘Considering A Run For President In 2020’ On Russian Late Night TV
By Andrew Husband - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Colbert taunts Trump from Russia
By David K. Li - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Stephen Colbert took a shot at President Trump — all the way from Russia. Hours after Trump conceded Thursday he doesn’t have any secret tape recordings of talks with ousted FBI Director James Comey, the late-night funnyman tweeted: “Don’t worry, Mr. President. I’m in Russia. If the ‘tapes’ exist, I’ll bring you back a copy!”...
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Best of Late Night: Stephen Colbert Disagrees That Trump Is the Subject of a ‘Witch Hunt’
By GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Friday Jun 16, 2017
The late-night hosts took a different view from Mr. Trump, who called the inquiry into his campaign’s ties to Russia a “witch hunt.”
- Fleet management tracking provider Samsara raises $40M
By Matthew Lynley - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
Rapid changes in the shipping industry has caught the attention of investors who are starting to pour large sums of money into the industry. And likely for good reason: as a future where trucks are run autonomously becomes ever clearer, the sensors and software behind that is going to have to be able to keep up. One company, Samsara, is working on just those kinds of sensors and products to… Read More
- Best of Late Night: Stephen Colbert Doesn’t Want to See Sean Spicer Go
By GIOVANNI RUSSONELLO - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
“Sean, I have so many questions,” Mr. Colbert said of the White House press secretary, who may be replaced. “If you go, who will not answer them?”
- Bully Pulpit: Colbert Demeaned Himself With Gutter Attack On Trump
Thursday May 4, 2017
Getting down in a gutter to make a point about how he feels about the President of the United States was not a shrewd strategy.
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.