The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - COIN WORLD INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.
- Kik CEO explains why they’re doing an ICO instead of venture fundraising
By Katie Roof - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Ted Livingston, CEO of messaging app Kik, spoke on stage at TechCrunch’s event in Shenzhen, China on Tuesday. Moderator Jon Russell asked him about why the company is doing an initial coin offering (ICO), a newly popularized method of fundraising.It’s”a way to raise funding” and “a way to get money into the company,” he said about the ICO. Read More
- The Royal Flush: A $6400 Toilet
By Andy Jordan - Monday Apr 25, 2011
Kohler has created what it hopes to be a best-in-class toilet that costs $6400. WSJ's Andy Jordan gives the smart-toilet a whirl.
- Easiest Path to Riches on the Web? An Initial Coin Offering
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Programmers are selling digital currencies redeemable for services that do not exist. Where some see a financing revolution, others see trouble.
- Neighborhood Is Star-Spangled on Flag Day, and Every Day
By COREY KILGANNON - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Gerald Goldman, 94, a retired Marine who served in World War II, has made hundreds of wooden flags for friends, neighbors and local stores.
- U.S. Probes SeaWorld Over Executives' Comments on Documentary
Saturday Jun 24, 2017
SeaWorld Entertainment Inc. said it received subpoenas from the government related to trading in its securities and statements made by its executives, including those discussing the impact of “Blackfish,” a critical documentary that sent ripples through the company.
- Pakistan, in a First, Sentences Man to Death Over Blasphemy on Social Media
By SALMAN MASOOD - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Taimoor Raza, 30, was convicted of posting derogatory comments about the Prophet Muhammad on Facebook and WhatsApp.