The digital currency shows some resiliency.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 19, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COIN DISCOUNT LAUNDROMAT, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- That Giant Bitcoin Crash in the Wake of China Restrictions? It Never Happened.
By Jason Del Rey - Monday Dec 30, 2013
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Kik CEO explains why they’re doing an ICO instead of venture fundraising
By Katie Roof - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Ted Livingston, CEO of messaging app Kik, spoke on stage at TechCrunch’s event in Shenzhen, China on Tuesday. Moderator Jon Russell asked him about why the company is doing an initial coin offering (ICO), a newly popularized method of fundraising. It’s”a way to raise funding” and “a way to get money into the company,” he said about the ICO. Read More
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Behold This Giant List Of Restaurants Offering Birthday Freebies & Discounts
By Mary Beth Quirk - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
It’s your birthday, and you’re hungry. You’d like to treat yourself to something delicious, something… free. Where should you go? We’ve got a huge list you can start with. Inspired by the tale of this young, enterprising Philadelphia woman who managed to score free coffee, meals, pretzels, more coffee, snacks, and booze without spending a dime, we wanted to …
- Mylan Offered Discounts To States If They Made It Harder For Patients To Get Alternatives
By Ashlee Kieler - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Controversial pharma company Mylan offered several states participating in Medicaid purchasing pools discounts on the EpiPen if they could ensure competitors’ products weren’t readily available to patients, according to a new report that raises additional concerns that the drugmaker engaged in anti-competitive practices as it raised the price of the life-saving drug nearly 400% in just 10 years. StatNews reports…
- Steam Summer Sale’s best discounts, chosen by Ars’ cost-cutting braintrust
By Sam Machkovech - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
You have two weeks to save on thousands of games. Here’s our starting list of savings.
- Easiest Path to Riches on the Web? An Initial Coin Offering
By NATHANIEL POPPER - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Programmers are selling digital currencies redeemable for services that do not exist. Where some see a financing revolution, others see trouble.