Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
268 SOUTH STREET
LOCKPORT, NEW YORK, 14094
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COHN AND GILMORE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Burr Named EVP and West Coast Digital Leader
Wednesday Dec 5, 2012
Yesterday, Mark Burr was named EVP and West Coast digital leader for Cohn & Wolfe, a new position at the agency according to a release. Burr will be based in Los Angeles.
- Georgia’s Special Election Comes to a Nail-Biting Finish
By JONATHAN MARTIN and NATE COHN - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Jon Ossoff, a Democrat, and Karen Handel, a Republican, will face off Tuesday in the most expensive House campaign in history — and one of the most consequential since the 1970s.
- Political Calculus: The 15 Best-Educated Districts in the U.S., and Why It Matters in the Georgia Race
By NATE COHN - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Education is the reason Tuesday’s closely watched election, in a reliably Republican congressional district, is competitive at all.
- Political Calculus: Dueling Realities for Democrats: Big Gains but Large Obstacles in 2018
By NATE COHN - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
This year’s generally positive special elections results for Democrats are still a reminder that it will be difficult to win in G.O.P. territory next year.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal