Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
10 GETTSBURG DRIVE
HOLBROOK, NEW YORK, 11741
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COHESIVE LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
Brand Architecture: Our case study with the Union for Reform Judaism and other resources
Wednesday Nov 9, 2016
One of the big nonprofit communications topics that keeps surfacing this year is brand architecture. Midsize and larger organizations, in particular, are working harder than ever to connect the dots between myriad programs, events, and initiatives that have been too disjointed so they can communicate more clearly and cohesively.
If this is a topic that’s surfacing at your organization, these blogs might be useful too:
- Expressing the hierarchy of your brand: a useful primer for organizations wondering if they should worry about brand architecture
- Don’t make it harder to get the attention you deserve: answering the questions through real-world scenarios at your organization
- Does your organization have Laundry List Syndrome?: a look at the common tendency to resort to acronyms when program names go wild.
- Why bad brand architecture happens to good organizations: the internal and external factors that lead to this growing phenomenon.
Don’t hesitate to give us a shout if you’re struggling to communicate cohesively across multiple programs and initiatives.
- 'NY Times' Finally Joins Snapchat Discover
Monday Apr 24, 2017
Does The New York Times joining Snapchat Discover lend an air of respectability to a new platform, and breathe new life into an aging publisher? That's obviously what the partners are planning -- butonly time will tell.
- In the Huddle With NY Jets Owner Woody Johnson
Friday Oct 15, 2010
Woody Johnson, owner of the New York Jets NFL franchise, joins WSJ's Lee Hawkins for the "WSJ Weekend Conversations" series to talk about the Jets' Super Bowl prospects, co-chairing the 2014 Super Bowl host committee, and his charitable interests.