SYRACUSE, N.Y. — A getaway driver has been convicted of robbery but acquitted of murder in the drug-deal killing of a Syracuse University student from China. The Post-Standard reports 20-year-old Ninimbe Mitchell faces up to 25 years in prison when he’s sentenced for the robbery of 23-year-old Yuan Xiaopeng. Mitchell would have faced up to...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL SERVICE LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COHEN COMPAGNI BECKMAN APPLER & KNOLL, PLLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Getaway driver guilty of robbery in death of Chinese student
By Associated Press - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Beckman Named President Of 'The Hill'
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Policy and politics publisher The Hill has tapped Richard Beckman to become its first president. Beckman previously served as CEO of Prometheus Global Media.
- Beckman Foundation Announces 2017 Class of Young Investigators
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Mitch Nauffts) - Monday May 29, 2017
Eight young researchers in the chemical and life sciences will receive grants of approximately $600,000 over four years....
- The Hunt: A Private Roof Deck on the Upper West Side
By JOYCE COHEN - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
A couple wanted outdoor space, and found it, but at the top of a walk-up building.
- Needham Joins Final Nike/USL HSG Top 25 With Upset of Longmeadow
By mschneider - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017