Stefanos Chen on Lunch Break shows us the latest homes vying to be WSJ's House of the Week, including a high-altitude house in Lake Tahoe, a Spanish-style home in Oklahoma, an English manor in Atlanta and a Bedford, N.Y. home built from the remnants of an old dairy barn. Photo: Steve Turner.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
546 SCARBOROUGH RD
BRIARCLIFF MANOR, NEW YORK, 10510
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COGENTE, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Vote for WSJ's House of the Week
Friday Jun 8, 2012
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Listing of the Day: New Jersey
Friday Jul 21, 2017
With brick and stone exterior walls, a cherry-paneled library and design reminiscent of the grandest homes in the American Southern tradition, Mountaintop Manor is at once historical and homey, classic and comfortable.
- NY hospital offers to treat stricken British infant
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Jul 8, 2017
- NY couple 'enslaved' South Korean kids for 6 years: DA
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- CIA Director Pompeo slams NY Times for outing covert officer
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Jul 21, 2017