Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 29, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COCOR FLOORING LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Hilton debuts its Tru brand in Oklahoma City
By USA TODAY - By USA TODAY - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Hilton has opened the first of its new midscale brand—Tru by Hilton—in Oklahoma City.
- Critic's Notebook: Foreign Horror TV Shows Are Light on Monsters, Heavy on Mood
By MIKE HALE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
On the streaming service Shudder, foreign series like “Jordskott” and “Penance” offer a classic psychological dread that’s in short supply on American TV.
- A look at the first Tru by Hilton in Oklahoma City
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Robocall Scammer Faces $120M Fine For Impersonating TripAdvisor, Marriott, Expedia
By Chris Morran - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A Florida man accused of blasting out 100 million illegal robocalls where he falsely claimed to represent companies like TripAdvisor, Marriott, Expedia, or Hilton may finally have to pay for annoying the ever-living heck out of people. The Federal Communications Commission has proposed slapping a $120 million penalty on this obnoxious operation.According to the citation [PDF] released …
- New York Animal Shelter to the Stars Finds New Home
Thursday Jun 9, 2016
Animal Haven, a New York animal rescue shelter, lost its lease last year. With the support of celebrities like Nicky Hilton, who helped it raise money, the shelter’s preparing to reopen in a new downtown facility. Photo: Jerritt Clark
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015