The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 20, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COBAX INTERNATIONAL INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Turkey Detains Human-Rights Activists in Tourist Island
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Turkish police have detained ten senior human rights workers including the head of Amnesty International’s Turkey chapter and two Europeans during a training conference outside Istanbul, according to the head of the international organization.
- North Korea Accuses U.S. of ‘Mugging’ Its Diplomats in New York
By CHOE SANG-HUN - Sunday Jun 18, 2017
Officials returning from a United Nations conference were about to board a plane when federal agents seized a package they were carrying.
- How a Supreme Court Ruling on Printer Ink Bolsters Your Digital Rights
By Kyle Wiens - Thursday Jun 1, 2017
Impression Products Inc. vs. Lexmark International Inc. is an important ruling that clears the way for small businesses to fix your stuff.
- Lasting Damage and a Search for Clues in Cyberattack
By NICOLE PERLROTH - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
An attack that started in Ukraine and spread throughout the world is still causing headaches for a number of big companies.
- Time Inc Taps Schraft To Head Foundry's Content Sales, 'New Yorker' Hires First Newsletter Director
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
In a move to expand its native advertising business, Time Inc. has promoted Chris Schraft to president of content sales and agency development of The Foundry, its branded content studio. 'The NewYorker' has hired Dan Oshinsky as its first director of newsletters.