The Oscar-winning filmmaker, over a career that spanned nearly five decades, told stories of down-and-out characters finding triumph.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COBALT HOMES, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- John Avildsen, Director of ‘Rocky’ and ‘The Karate Kid,’ Dies at 81
By MAYA SALAM - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- Mini Particle Accelerators Make Cancer Treatment Safer For Everyone
By Sophia Chen - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Machines that use radioactive cobalt-60 are common—and essential tools for treating cancer in developing countries. But the trouble is, what if the cobalt gets into the wrong hands?
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Brendan Rodgers’ Lancaster Splits Were Otherworldly
By J.J. Cooper - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
At home in Lancaster, Brendan Rodgers hit .495/.522/.883.
The post Brendan Rodgers’ Lancaster Splits Were Otherworldly appeared first on BaseballAmerica.com.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Restaurant Review: At Don Peppe, Expect a Lot of Everything
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The hallowed Italian-American restaurant is near the airport and the racetrack in Queens, but it’s in a world of its own.