In the overcrowded environs of the Jersey Shore, a contagion of tents, grills and coolers has set off competitive jockeying for precious space.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 14, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - COATZINGO GRILLED INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Reining In Beach-Spreading, Not to Be Confused With Manspreading
By NICK CORASANITI and LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- Flexport to Open First Warehouse in Southern California
Monday Jul 17, 2017
Freight-services startup Flexport Inc. is stepping off the cloud and into the real world. The San Francisco-based firm, which helps customers arrange freight shipments online, will open its first warehouse on Aug. 1 near the ports of Los Angeles and Long Beach.
- Another New York Diner Turns Off the Grill, a Victim of Rising Rents
By REMY TUMIN - Sunday Jul 16, 2017
Cup & Saucer is closing after more than 70 years in Lower Manhattan, the latest sign that the days of the classic city diner may be numbered.
- Michael Wilson named head men's golf coach at Long Beach State
By Lance Ringler - Tuesday Jul 4, 2017
Long Beach State Athletics Director Andy Fee has named Michael Wilson head men’s golf coach Long Beach State. Wilson has (...)
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.