In the latest missile-palooza, DPRK shoots four missiles at targets in Sea of Japan.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - COASTAL FINISHES LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- North Korea hits imperialist aggressor barge in coastal cruise missile demo
By Sean Gallagher - Friday Jun 9, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Cycling, boxing and running studios, as well as some full-service gyms, are using sophisticated lighting systems to heighten the exercise experience.
- Coastal and Cosmopolitan Valencia Attracts Expats
Thursday Jun 8, 2017
Spain’s third largest city might not be as famous as Madrid and Barcelona. But it is a perfect combination of cosmopolitan, beachy and affordable. Photo: James Rajotte for The Wall Street Journal
- Climate Preparedness: Rotterdam Sets Example for Coastal Cities Threatened by Rising Seas
By Karen Kahn - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
While U.S. leaders dither, The Netherlands sees climate change as an opportunity to strengthen urban infrastructure and build more resilient communities.
- Southampton appoints Pellegrino as manager on 3-year deal
By AP - By AP - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Southampton has appointed Mauricio Pellegrino as its new manager a week after dismissing Claude Puel
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Finishing the Job: Military Action in the Postwar Era
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
It's unrealistic to ask that limited military engagement accomplish desired political, economic, or social objectives.
- Meet the actress who’s taking over for Helen Mirren in ‘Prime Suspect’
By Robert Rorke - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
A new breed of TV detective arrived when DCI Jane Tennison walked into London’s fictional Southampton Row station in 1991 and took charge. First of all, she was female, and her subordinates — all male — noisily resented taking orders. Tennison was middle-aged, with the bags under her eyes to prove it. She was flinty...