Yesterday, Mark Burr was named EVP and West Coast digital leader for Cohn & Wolfe, a new position at the agency according to a release. Burr will be based in Los Angeles.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 05, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - COAST TO COAST GRAND GETAWAYS, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Burr Named EVP and West Coast Digital Leader
Wednesday Dec 5, 2012
- Road Trip: Karaoke Coast to Coast
By MARIAN BULL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Richmond, Nashville and beyond, taking the mike reveals a sense of place, and the catharsis of belting out “Jesse’s Girl.”
- 7 Sailors Emerged From Diverse Backgrounds to Pursue a Common Cause
By DAVE PHILIPPS - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The group of sailors who died on Saturday represented today’s military, which heavily recruits in immigrant communities from coast to coast.
- As Sailors’ Bodies Are Flown to U.S., Fitzgerald Inquiries Intensify
By MOTOKO RICH - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The United States Navy and Coast Guard, and the Japanese authorities, ramped up their investigations in the collision of a cargo vessel and an American warship.
- Hide Away This Summer in Slovenia: The Easiest Vacation
Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Piran, a seaside beauty on Slovenia’s Adriatic coast, is a popular, undemanding day trip town, but the longer you linger, the more it reveals.
- A US Navy Destroyer Collided With a Container Ship in Japan—Here's What Likely Happened
By Alex Davies - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
The USS Fitzgerald ran into the ACX Crystal off the coast of Japan, and human error is a likely culprit.
- Seven U.S. Sailors Confirmed Dead After Collision With Cargo Ship
Sunday Jun 18, 2017
The bodies of the seven sailors were recovered from inside the USS Fitzgerald as the investigation into what caused the collision off the coast of Japan continues.
- In USS Fitzgerald Disaster, Signs of History Repeating
Monday Jun 19, 2017
In 1985, a U.S. Navy frigate was sailing off the coast of Japan when it was hit by a Philippine-registered freighter—a collision that bears an uncanny resemblance to the weekend disaster that killed seven sailors on the USS Fitzgerald.