The USS Fitzgerald ran into the ACX Crystal off the coast of Japan, and human error is a likely culprit.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
31-84 51ST ST.
WOODSIDE, NEW YORK, 11377
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - COAST 2 COAST EXECUTIVE TRANSPORTATION LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- A US Navy Destroyer Collided With a Container Ship in Japan—Here's What Likely Happened
By Alex Davies - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
- Burr Named EVP and West Coast Digital Leader
Wednesday Dec 5, 2012
Yesterday, Mark Burr was named EVP and West Coast digital leader for Cohn & Wolfe, a new position at the agency according to a release. Burr will be based in Los Angeles.
- Road Trip: Karaoke Coast to Coast
By MARIAN BULL - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
In Richmond, Nashville and beyond, taking the mike reveals a sense of place, and the catharsis of belting out “Jesse’s Girl.”
- The Small Business Report, June 9, 2017
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Friday Jun 9, 2017
The four phases of reactions you'll get from friends and family when launching your small business venture. A conversation with a guy who dropped his suit and tie job in New York City to paddle the coast of Florida.
- 7 Sailors Emerged From Diverse Backgrounds to Pursue a Common Cause
By DAVE PHILIPPS - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The group of sailors who died on Saturday represented today’s military, which heavily recruits in immigrant communities from coast to coast.
- As Sailors’ Bodies Are Flown to U.S., Fitzgerald Inquiries Intensify
By MOTOKO RICH - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The United States Navy and Coast Guard, and the Japanese authorities, ramped up their investigations in the collision of a cargo vessel and an American warship.
- Subway Delays, Again, Disrupt Commutes; L.I.R.R. Will Offer Some Discounts
By EMMA G. FITZSIMMONS - Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
In what has become a seemingly weekly ritual, a series of problems cropped up across the city during the morning rush, including signal issues and a train with mechanical problems.
- Adaptly Appoints Social Maven With Search Experience To VP, Client Services
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Marketing technology company Adaptly this week will announce the appointment of Lisa Cucinotta to VP of accounts to lead the East Coast client strategy team. Cucinotta joined May 1 from Horizon Media,where she served as director of social strategy and business development. Prior to that she worked at iProspect and Resolution media.