The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - COALITION TO END CHILDHOOD LEAD POISONING, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
- No One Has the Data to Prevent the Next Flint
By Issie Lapowsky - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The lead crisis in America is a data crisis.
- Watchdog report finds alarming 20% of baby food tested contains lead
By Beth Mole - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Levels are below FDA’s decades-old standards, but latest data says no level safe.
- ‘No Such Thing as Justice’ in Fight Over Chemical Pollution in China
By JAVIER C. HERNÁNDEZ - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Despite a promised “war on pollution,” people in a town where 300 children were poisoned with lead faced a backlash, and threats, when they sued a local chemical giant.
- Michigan health director, 4 others charged with manslaughter over Flint water
By Beth Mole - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
Lead poisoned thousands, but infections also linked to water killed at least a dozen.
- Gunshots are the third leading killer of children in the US
By Beth Mole - Monday Jun 19, 2017
Of all the children killed by guns in high-income countries, 91 percent are from US.
- Hundreds of Iraqis Sickened by Food Poisoning at Camp Near Mosul
By TIM ARANGO - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
A meal donated by a charity to a camp for civilians displaced by fighting left people ill — and generated conspiracy theories.
- Live Show in Baltimore!!!
By Kirsten Sanford - Wednesday Oct 5, 2016
Are you in or near the Baltimore, MD area? Will you be on Nov. 4th, 2016? Join us at the National Aquarium for a live TWIS broadcast in the Maryland STEM Festival opening ceremonies!