The juxtaposition of President Trump, who has alienated women’s rights activists, and the premier women’s golf event in the country has put players in an awkward position.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 30, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CNY HEAT GIRLS BASKETBALL CLUB, INC.
2013 - CNY HEAT AAU BASKETBALL CLUB, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- On Golf: On Trump’s Turf, U.S. Women’s Open Contenders Will Feel the Heat
By KAREN CROUSE - Tuesday Jul 11, 2017
- ‘I Have Stopped Taking My Notebooks and Pens to Meetings’
By LELA MOORE and JULIA SIMON - Saturday Jun 17, 2017
Our Top 10 Comments of the Week: Readers debate being interrupted at work, the shooting of a politician and the fate of American “Dreamers.”
- Soup Nazi-inspired company files for bankruptcy
By Associated Press - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A New York company that sells soup from the recipes of the chef who was the real-life model of the Soup Nazi on Seinfeld has filed for bankruptcy.The filing from Soupman Inc. comes less than a...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Rose Zhang opens sizable 54-hole lead amidst stunning low scores at Girls Junior PGA
By Kevin Casey - Friday Jul 21, 2017
ST. ALBANS, Mo. – Tournament scoring records are falling – or at least being matched – every day at the Country Club of St. Albans, (...)
- Kirk Douglas on Surviving a Childhood Home With Little Food and No Heat
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
The award-winning actor, now 100, lived in poverty in Amsterdam, N.Y.; then a friendship led him to Hollywood
- Cybersecurity Camps Help Teen Girls Break Barrier
Wednesday Jul 19, 2017
Teen girls studying at NYU’s cybersecurity camp are taking steps toward a cutting-edge profession--and the field less of a boys club.