John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CMOL BUSINESS CONSULTING, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
- Blink Health Ends Pact With Express Scripts for Lilly Insulin Price Discounts
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Blink Health LLC, a provider of consumer price discounts for prescription drugs, said it has terminated its relationship with Express Scripts Holding Co., a pharmacy-benefit manager that helped arrange the new price break for Lilly’s insulin.
- Make Smart Business Decisions Through Data-driven Alerts
By Daan Pepijn, Security and ERP Consultant - Monday Jun 5, 2017
Alerts fed by business intelligence are a nice fit for companies operating in today's competitive round-the-clock world.
- The Small Business Report, January 3, 2017
By email@example.com (Compass Media Networks) - Tuesday Jan 3, 2017
Businesses to launch in 2017; and how small, rural colleges are trying to save themselves by pumping investments into their small towns.
- The Small Business Report, May 27, 2016
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Compass Media Networks) - Friday May 27, 2016
Trending consulting gig: self-proclaimed experts getting hired to advise on how to manage millennial employees; and how the marijuana industry continues to offer new small business opportunities.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Personalization will grow your business — or your competitor’s
By Jason Grunberg, Sailthru - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017
SPONSORED: Presented by Sailthru If you’re still not convinced that personalization can bring substantial benefits to the companies that adopt it, the results from a new survey by Boston Consulting Group just might persuade you. BCG queried more than 50 large companies and found that: True personalization spurs growth. Brands that create personalized experiences by combining […]