The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 28, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CMI SPORTS, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
- Measurement, Tech, UX Meet In Primer On Improving Viewability For Publishers
Wednesday Mar 23, 2016
The Interactive Advertising Bureau has just released a Primer on Improving Viewability for Publishers to fully explain the intricate and iterative processes of measurement and improving viewability.
- Jim Boeheim defends Rick Pitino after NCAA sanctions against Louisville
By USA TODAY Sports - By USA TODAY Sports - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim defended Rick Pitino after Louisville was hit with significant sanctions by the NCAA.
- On Golf: Golfer Known as ‘Beef’ Has PB&J and No Complaints
By KAREN CROUSE - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Andrew Johnston, who was two under par after two rounds at the United States Open, has endeared himself to fans with his good-natured personality.
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal
- Mearns Excited to Recruit, 'Build a Winner' at St. Bonaventure
By mhamilton - Thursday Jun 22, 2017