John Trahar, founder and strategic creative lead at Greatest Common Factory, closed the Brand Marketers Insider Summit "tip sheet" panel by posing question that may be the greatest tip of all: What should brands always be doing to engage their consumers? Invoking the famous Alec Baldwin delivered line in "Glengarry Glen Ross" line -- "always be closing" -- Trahar said, "Always be what?"
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CMBJ INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Always be ...
Wednesday Mar 8, 2017
- A Slump in Tech Stocks That Leaves Some Investors Mystified
By LANDON THOMAS Jr. - Monday Jun 12, 2017
Shares of Netflix, Apple and other giant technology companies that have powered a market rally have taken an uncharacteristic pause.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
- Soupman Inc. of 'Seinfeld' Fame Seeks Bankruptcy Protection
Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Soupman Inc., of “Seinfeld” fame, filed for bankruptcy protection Tuesday, just weeks after a top company executive was charged with tax evasion.
- If you squint your eyes a little, Ryan Gosling kind of looks like a young Alec Baldwin
By Samantha Scelzo - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
There's a reason why Cher and her friends from Clueless called cute boys "Baldwins" — young Alec Baldwin was super handsome.
If this reference flies way above your head, just think of it as the '80s equivalent of calling someone a Hemsworth, or a Timberlake, or even a Gosling.
Wait a second...Gosling...More about Watercooler, Celebrities, Doppelganger, Ryan Gosling, and Alec Baldwin
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.
- UW-Milwaukee introduces Patrick Baldwin as next head coach
By AP - By AP - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Baldwin hired as Milwaukee's men's basketball coach
By AP - By AP - Wednesday Jun 21, 2017