The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 12, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CMB CONSOLIDATION SERVICES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
- More Agency Consolidation At WPP: Mindshare Absorbs Ogilvy's Neo
Monday Jun 19, 2017
For GroupM, it's the second big agency restructuring move in recent weeks, following its decision to fold Maxus into sibling media agency MEC.
- Grubhub Gobbles Foodler as Online Food-Ordering Sector Consolidates
By Jeff Engel - Thursday Jun 8, 2017
The shakeout of the crowded field of online food-ordering and delivery companies continues. Chicago-based Grubhub (NYSE: GRUB) has signed an agreement to acquire Boston-based rival Foodler. Terms of the all-cash transaction weren’t disclosed. The deal will add more than $80 million of annualized gross food sales to Grubhub’s business in 2017, according to a press […]
- Windows Server to copy Windows 10, get twice-yearly feature updates
By Peter Bright - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
Microsoft continues to further consolidate its operating system development.
- Lincoln Center Cultural Innovation Fund Awards Innovation Fund Grants
By email@example.com (Matt Sinclair) - Saturday Jun 24, 2017
The pilot grant program is designed to catalyze access to and participation in cultural opportunities in central Brooklyn and the South Bronx....
- How ConocoPhillips Reduced its Data Center Footprint by 80%
By InformationWeek Staff - Friday Jun 9, 2017
Scott Duplantis, Global IT Director for server, storage, and data center operations at ConocoPhillips, explains his company's data center consolidation project at the InformationWeek News Desk at Interop ITX.
- China Is Ticking All the Boxes on Its Path to War
Friday Jun 16, 2017
China's efforts to separate the U.S. from its Taiwanese ally is often seen as China's leaders' bid to consolidate power. In reality, it's the winds of war.
- New York Today: New York Today: Washing Windows, 900 Feet Up
By MEGHAN MCDONALD and ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
Thursday: A glimpse into a towering task, closing Rikers Island, and My Bronx Story.