Organizations that implement microservices often adopt the architectural style alongside complementary technologies, including the seven in this slideshow.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 06, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
MARC D BAYER
178 LAMARCK DR
AMHERST, NEW YORK, 14226
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CLUE INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- 7 Technologies that Enable a Microservices Architecture
By Cynthia Harvey Contributor, NetworkComputing - Thursday Jun 15, 2017
- The Uber of Roadside Assistance
By InformationWeek Staff - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Kamal Natarajan, divisional CIO and VP for Allstate Roadside Services Technology shares how they've "Uber-ized" their roadside service at the InformationWeek News Desk at Interop ITX.
- The Clue to Next Year's Flu Strain Could Be Inside You
By Anna Vlasits - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
Decade-old snot from cancer patients revealed a new technique to forecast how flu evolves.
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
- Technology as Friend, Foe, or Partner?
By James M. Connolly Executive Managing Editor, InformationWeekEditor in Chief - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The latest book by MIT researchers Andrew McAfee and Erik Brynjolfsson explores the human/machine relationship and how businesses can prepare for the changes that the next 10 years will bring.
- The value of Google for Education in action: New Impact Portraits from US schools
Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
- Fit City: Taking Night-Life Cue, Gyms Lower the Lights
By TATIANA BONCOMPAGNI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
- Trump Calls for Overhaul of Government's Outdated Computer Systems
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Saying the federal government is lagging behind the “technology revolution,” President Donald Trump called for more than $1 trillion in savings during the next 10 years by overhauling outdated computer systems and improving information technology.