Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CLUB DE SONEROS DE NEW YORK INC
AROUND THE WEB
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
- New York's de Blasio hints there should be a parade in his honor
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
- Insurance Giant Aetna Is Leaving Hartford for New York City
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
Aetna will move to new headquarters in Manhattan, drawn by New York’s emergence as a digital powerhouse, as well as financial incentives.
- Bill de Blasio Prefers Rebellion to Valor
Sunday Jul 9, 2017
The New York mayor seems to identify more with anti-Trump protesters than he does with those who heroically die preserving the peace.
- De Blasio, in Reversal, Says New York Will Pay $2 Million for His Lawyers
By WILLIAM NEUMAN - Friday Jun 30, 2017
Mayor de Blasio, who was not charged, said he would raise $300,000 for legal fees related to “nongovernmental work” examined by federal and state prosecutors.
- All de Blasio's Children
Thursday Jun 22, 2017
New York’s mayor gives up control to block more charter schools.